There are soooo many things that I love about fall, from fashion to pumpkin carving, it’s all so fun and festive. This season is all about being cozy and enjoying everything pumpkin! Oh, and autumn scents and flavors of course. That’s why I thought it would be neat to share with you some ideas and personal fall favorites so that you, too, can enjoy the season to the fullest. I bet some of these will become (if not already) your favorites for fall!
1. Finally, time to break out the booties
2. I love tea any time of year, but this Harvest Blend captures fall in a cup.
3. Cooler weather allows for layering! Try out this poncho.
4. Apple Pumpkin truly makes your place smell like home.
5. Use this almond milk as a coffee creamer or try it with your chai tea or cereal. The spice is unbelievable!
6. I love the colors and warmth of this scarf
7. Hocus Pocus is a must-watch every year around Halloween.
Yay! All fall, all the time! I hope you enjoy these fall favorites and share with us some of yours. We love to hear from you. Thanks for reading and enjoy this perfect fall weather Sunday, while sipping your tea and staying fashionably warm.